Victory LX Sport 4 Wheel
Are you ready to get moving? Your adventures await! This upscale and sophisticated mid-size power mobility scooter is ready for anything! The Victory® LX Sport Scooter has so many exciting features, including an 18”x18” reclining high-back seat that offers sliding capabilities, enabling you to adjust your seat and your comfort level. A height adjustable headrest provides extra comfort on those long trips to the mall or just when you’re out and about with friends and family. The Victory LX Sport has flip-up height and width-adjustable armrests for ultimate convenience when your arms need a rest. The easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, a speed dial, a horn and directional signals button!
With rear-wheel drive and a 24-volt motor, this little beauty provides adequate power and above average range-per-charge, up to 19.7 miles! Overall, the Victory LX Sport Scooter is a great choice for you and your adventures with a sporty design and plenty of leg room. Plus, CTS front and rear suspension ensure superb handling over gravel, grass, and uneven surfaces.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 8 mph maximum speed
- 61.25" turning radius
- 13 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 19.7 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- 18" x 18" vinyl limited reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest and flip-up, height and width-adjustable armrests
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Storage compartment under the tiller
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- K0899 - POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA